|Members networking at IAG stand at Goldschmidt 2017 Paris
|Awards and grants
A leaflet describing our activities in more detail can be downloaded here.
To serve as an international forum for the advancement of geoanalytical science and to promote the interests and support the professional needs of those involved in the analysis of geological and environmental materials.
IAG Aims and Objectives
- To serve as a forum for the advancement of geoanalytical science
- To promote the interests and support the professional standing of members
- To promote research into new methods of sampling and analysis
- To organize conferences and meetings and to act as the main sponsor of the Geoanalysis series of conferences
- To encourage younger scientists in the profession and their participation in meetings
- To improve and promote the assessment of measurement uncertainty and data quality as fit for purpose through proficiency testing and the development and use of reference materials
- To encourage and facilitate the publication of members’ contributions in Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research and elsewhere
- To disseminate information of interest to members using appropriate media