Membership Benefits Include
- Free online access to Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research including past issues
- Reductions in registration fees for IAG meetings and workshops
- Free subscription to Elements magazine
- Significant discount on subscriptions to the GeoPT, G-Probe and G-Chron proficiency testing schemes
- A discount on materials sold through our trading company IAGeo Limited
Membership of the IAG is open to all those with an interest in the analysis of geological and environmental materials and is available in the following categories:
- Voting members. Individuals usually possessing a university degree or equivalent qualification in an appropriate field and having six years relevant experience and be practising in the profession.
- Student members. Individuals studying for a university degree or equivalent qualification in an appropriate subject. Student members enjoy the full benefits of membership of the Association but may not vote in elections. Applications for student membership must be endorsed by the student’s supervisor or Head of Department.
- Corporate members. Organisations and companies that support the aims of the IAG. Corporate membership entitles such organisations and companies to nominate up to two individuals who may enjoy the same benefits as voting members of the Association.